Skip to content
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Incorporate High Intensity Interval Training into your cardio workouts by performing bursts of high intensity rather than exercising at a single steady pace (we do this all the time at bootcamp).
- It’s not about will-power, it’s about want-power. You have to want it.
- Do not eat processed foods. These items are high in empty calories and contain a plethora of chemicals that are harmful to your health.
- Stop talking about losing weight. Start doing it.
- Fat contains twice the caloric density of carbohydrates and protein, so limit the amount that you consume. Fill your diet with lean protein and carbohydrates from plants and whole grains.
- Be wary of products that are labeled as ‘health food’. Always read the nutrition labels.