There are few things more frustrating than not being able to lose
You want to be slimmer and to tone your body, but your weight won’t
Read the following 3 Weight Loss Blockers to discover what is
weight loss journey.
Blocker #1: Your Mind
Your mind is your number one ally when it comes to achieving your
goals. However, until your mind has been programmed for success,
it will do more to derail your efforts than to help you.
* Take a few moments each day to visualize yourself at your
ideal weight. Imagine how it feels to look the way you’ve
* Protect your mind from any negative self talk. If a negative
thought comes to mind, immediately reject it.
* You want to be thin and fit, and yet you think of yourself
as out-of-shape and fat. Re-program your mind to think of
yourself as fit and attractive, and you will be well on your
way toward achieving your goal.
* Give up the belief that you can’t achieve the body you’ve
always dreamed of. See it first in your mind, and then in
Blocker #2: Your Fear
Change makes most of us nervous – even if it is a change in the
right direction. You may not be consciously aware of the fear you
have of getting into shape. Until you conquer this fear, your weight
loss efforts will be blocked by self sabotage.
Professional speaker and author, Anthony Robbins, has outlined three
specific beliefs that you must have in order to conquer your fear
and instantly create a lasting change.
* Believe that something MUST change. You can’t be wishy-washy
about it. You can’t be considering it. You can’t even be
pretty sure about it. You’ve got to be rock solid.
* Believe that YOU must change it. You can’t pass the buck of
responsibility and expect to lose weight. It’s on your
shoulders. Other people will prove to be great assets in your
journey, but in the end you are the one who is going to make
it happen. You have to want this weight loss enough to make
it your personal mission.
* Believe you CAN change it. You may have failed in the past,
but that doesn’t matter. When you put your mind to it, you’re
able to do amazing things. Do you believe that you are capable
of losing weight? Once you own the belief that you can, you’ll
Blocker #3: Your Excuses
Your excuses for being out-of-shape are getting old. An excuse takes
less immediate effort than an action, but in the long run the action
taker always has the advantage. Don’t allow excuses to ruin your
life any longer.
* Don’t skip out on your responsibilities with excuses, instead
expect more from yourself.
* Focus on the big reason why you are losing the weight. Make
a list of the benefits you’ll enjoy once you achieve your goal,
and read them first thing each morning.
* Remember that you can only have two things in life: excuses
or results. Which do you want?
Get serious about your results and begin the last weight loss program
that you’ll ever do.
Spread the word. Share this post with your friends, family and coworkers by using the social media share links. They’ll thank you for it.