Baby Spinach Omelet
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1.In a bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in the baby spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- 2.In a small skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook the egg mixture about 3 minutes, until partially set. Flip with a spatula, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 1 ,Calories: 186 Amount Per Serving ,Total Fat: 12.3g ,Cholesterol: 430mg ,Sodium: 666mg,Total Carbs: 2.8g ,Dietary Fiber: 0.8g ,Protein: 16.4g ,:,