Grilled Chicken Mojito Sandwich
Lime, chilies and mint create the perfect chicken sandwich. Fire up the grill and enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced serrano chili
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 (6 ounce) boneless chicken breast, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 slices Roman Meal Original bread
- 1. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high.
- 2. Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chopped mint, lime peel, chilies and sugar together in small bowl.
- 3. Grill chicken breast, onions and bread over medium-high heat until desired degree of doneness; remove from grill.
- 4. Spread two slices with mayonnaise mixture, dividing evenly. Top with chicken, mint leaves, tomato, lettuce, and remaining bread slices to create 2 sandwiches.
Servings Per Recipe: 2 ,Amount Per Serving :,Calories: 275 ,Total Fat: 4.2g ,Cholesterol: 49mg ,Sodium: 451mg ,Total Carbs: 35.1g ,Dietary Fiber: 3.3g ,Protein: 23.7g,