Veggies, beans, and cheese sandwiched between two tortillas then heated in oil until golden on both sides.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 12 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1.Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion and garlic until soft. Mix in beans, bell pepper, tomatoes, and corn; cook until heated through.
- 2.Spread 6 tortillas with equal amounts of the bean and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with equal amounts of the Cheddar cheese, and top with the remaining tortillas to form quesadillas.
- 3.Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place quesadillas in the skillet and cook, turning once, until cheese is melted and both sides are lightly browned.
Servings Per Recipe: 12 ,Calories: 504 Amount Per Serving ,Total Fat: 18.3g ,Cholesterol: 10mg ,Sodium: 913mg ,Total Carbs: 69.7g ,Dietary Fiber: 6.4g ,Protein: 14.7g ,:,