Veggies, beans, and cheese sandwiched between two tortillas then heated in oil until golden on both sides.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 12 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1.Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion and garlic until soft. Mix in beans, bell pepper, tomatoes, and corn; cook until heated through.
- 2.Spread 6 tortillas with equal amounts of the bean and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with equal amounts of the Cheddar cheese, and top with the remaining tortillas to form quesadillas.
- 3.Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place quesadillas in the skillet and cook, turning once, until cheese is melted and both sides are lightly browned.
Servings Per Recipe: 12 ,Calories: 504 Amount Per Serving ,Total Fat: 18.3g ,Cholesterol: 10mg ,Sodium: 913mg ,Total Carbs: 69.7g ,Dietary Fiber: 6.4g ,Protein: 14.7g ,:,
[kc_heading_pac_19_font_3 size=”35″ color=”#d70000″ ]Congratulations[/kc_heading_pac_19_font_3]
Our first giveaway of 2013 was a huge success. We had 98 entries and over 102 social media shares. Thank you to everyone that participated.
We had so much fun that we will be announcing another giveaway very soon so stay tune.
[kc_heading_pac_19_background_1][kc_heading_pac_19_font_3 size=”35″ color=”#d70000″ ]Winners[/kc_heading_pac_19_font_3][/kc_heading_pac_19_background_1]
1. Angela F.- 1 month of unlimited Maplewood Boot Camps
2. Christina F. – $100 Gift Card
3. Viviana V. – Yoga Mat
The easy and free guide to help you buy bitcoins
How do you buy bitcoins? We want to know! Contact us to help improve these guides for the next person- contact us and help make it better!
Rate + Review Bitcoin Businesses:
How to buy bitcoins online:
How to buy bitcoins in person:
How to buy bitcoins in your country:
[kc_heading_pac_18_background_1 size=”50″ color=”#ffffff” ]Contest News…[/kc_heading_pac_18_background_1]
We just launched our first contest for 2013.
[kc_heading_pac_18_underline_1 size=”50″ color=”#dc0000″ ]New Year New You![/kc_heading_pac_18_underline_1]
We’re all used to making New Year’s resolutions for ourselves-which are often easy to neglect, and ultimately, abandon. Why not start this year off with a set of resolutions to make your entire family healthier because when we’re thinking of others, we’re more likely to stick to the resolutions we set! Read on for 7 easy tips to improve your family’s health in 2013.
1. Feed your family nutritious and beneficial foods that are free from preservatives and pesticides by buying organic as much as possible. Here are the top 10 foods that are most important to buy organic.
2. Use vegetable broth instead of oil (which is a concentrated fat) as a base in your cooking
3. Walk somewhere as a family that you’d normally drive to – in our area, we have a real advantage in that this can be done – walk to Maplewood or South Orange village – or to your child’s next play date!
4. Make at least one family dinner a week vegetarian – bring back Meatless Mondays! Here are some great vegetarian options.
5. Add flax seed to your pancakes or other baked goods – if your children don’t like fish, flax seed is a great way for them to get omega fatty acids, and it’s cheaper and fresher than omega supplements
6. Eat at least one fruit or vegetable with every meal (add spinach to your morning eggs, a banana to your lunch and healthy greens to your dinner)
7. Take care of yourself by committing to an exercise plan – the ones we sign up for are more likely to be followed – you take care of yourself, you’re taking care of your entire family.
Our first camp of 2013 kicks off this week.
Check #7 off your list by signing up for the next session of Maplewood Boot Camps and you can do so today for $50 off our already discounted price!
$147 for 12 sessions Click here
Once you’ve decided which healthy changes you plan to make in 2013, it’s time to make it official.Write it down, post it up, make it your status, tweet it, shout it from the rooftop, text your friends, put it in your journal, tell your mom, meditate on it and then….do it!
Turkey, Mint and Spinach Salad
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups shredded roasted turkey
- 1 organic apple, chopped
- 2 organic celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup organic, red grapes, halved
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- Stevia to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- dash of salt and pepper
- In a small bowl whisk the olive oil, orange juice, orange zest, stevia, Dijon, salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl combine the turkey, apple, celery, mint and grapes. Toss with the dressing.
- Prepare each plate with a pile of spinach. Top with the turkey salad mixture.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 289 calories, 15g fat, 795mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 25g protein
It’s official we are now accepting Bitcoins as a form of payment. Our 12 session 4 week boot camp is only $98 when you pay with Bitcoin, regular price $197.
What is Bitcoin?
Here are a few tips on how to get started in Bitcoins:
Obtain a bitcoin wallet. The easiest way to do this is to use a hosted wallet such as:
Obtain some free bitcoins to play around with:
Earn more substantial bitcoins from:
Convert fiat dollars into Bitcoins using:
Shop online using Bitcoins from other freedom loving people:
Use physical Bitcoins for offline transactions:
One Month of Maplewood Boot Camp
4 weeks of camp 2 times a week – recipient can attend the sessions that best fit their schedule (see below for all camp times). Month of camp also includes a complimentary body composition analysis and access to our online nutritional and fitness tracking software. Gift presented on a gift certificate wrapped around a yoga mat that we’ll wrap up for you!
$125 – regular price $177 Click Here To BUY Now
New Campers Only – current campers may purchase as a gift
Boot Camp Stocking Stuffer
3 boot camp sessions to be used over a one month period. Recipient can attend camp 3 times over the course of a month, attending those sessions that work best with their schedule (see camp times below). Gift presented on a gift certificate that you can easily tuck into a stocking.
$49 – regular price $75 Click Here To BUY Now
New Campers Only – current campers may purchase as a gift.
Maplewood Boot Camp is held 6 days a week in Maplewood and South Orange:
Mon, Wed and Fri 6-6:45am in Memorial Park, Maplewood
Tues, Thurs, Fri 9:30-10:30 at the Baird Center, South Orange
Mon and Wed 7-7:45 pm in Memorial Park, Maplewood
Saturday 8-8:45 am in Memorial Park, Maplewood
Save up to 57% off the regular price of boot camp if you join this week! 16 sessions for $200 or 24 sessions for $258 plus access to our online meal planning and body composition tracking software. Join this week and you’ll be joining our new Mini-Me 8-Week Body-Transformation Challenge which runs until Friday, January 31st. You have two options to pick from: 16 sessions for $200 or 24 sessions for $258. This cost is 50% off the regular price of boot camp! You will be able to attend boot camp 2 or 3 times per week (depending on if you’ve signed up for 16 or 24 sessions) for 8 weeks and you’ll have access to our online nutrition and fitness management software. The nutrition component includes suggested meal plans with fat and calorie counts as well as more than 1,600 recipes, and the fitness component will allow you to enter and track your progress along the way. If you’re not already signed up for boot camp, what are you waiting for? Space is limited to only 20 campers.